If you’re looking for a versatile tote bag pattern that ticks all the boxes, look no further than the Everyday Tote Pattern. In this blog post, I’ll delve into the features of this pattern and explore how it can become a staple in your handmade wardrobe.
The Everyday Tote’s most important feature is POCKETS, plenty of pockets! The pattern features inner (zipper and single welt) and two styles of side pockets. Lining or no lining is up to you, but the tote can be easily sewn without one.
Let’s dive into what’s included in the pattern:
- Digital PDF file with 20 pages of step-by-step illustrated instructions
- Two sizes: regular and mini
- Three views: View, A, B, and C
- Measurements in imperial (inches) and metric (centimeters)
- Seam allowances included
- Print at home, and Copy Shop files (A0, A1)
- Separate files for the regular and the mini tote pattern
Find the PATTERN HERE
The Everyday Tote has been thoroughly tested by a group of 10 testers who have added extra tips regarding the best way to sew certain steps. I’d call the pattern appropriate for advanced beginners, but it also includes many details that are very easy to follow for a beginner sewist.
Let us know what you think about the pattern in the comments or through artisticcapatterns on Instagram.